1st of September
Ask any female why she being heartless, I bet you she still remember his name
dudes who walk into math late with a skateboard and you never heard them speak
Collection of wonders.
~ (via hunnah)
"Unrequited Love Poem" by Sierra DeMulder — for anyone who has had feelings about the weirdly intimate nature of misplaced bobby pins.
Love this! Thank you!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
~ Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via thegayyestonee)
theme by: heloísa teixeira